Subject: Transaction Management requires Autocommit

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 10:15:35 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/plpgsql-transactions.html
Description:

It's worth mentioning that "Transaction Management" requires "Autocommit" to
be ON. Otherwise you get an error.

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 21:18:27 -0500

> be ON. Otherwise you get an error.

Uh, you can only turn off autocommit on the client side, like psql, not
in the server.  What commands are you issuing and what error are you
sseing?

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ As you are, so once was I.  As I am, so you will be. +
+                      Ancient Roman grave inscription +