Subject: Spanish translation of postgresql manuals

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2020 21:38:32 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/index.html
Description:

I am translating the Postgresql 10.11 manual into Spanish. Yes, someone is
interested in this, to contact me. Thank you.

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 17:39:34 -0500

> interested in this, to contact me. Thank you.

Great.  I didn't realize we had no Spanish version, but a check on our
website doesn't show any Spanish version:

	https://www.postgresql.org/docs/

I am sure there is a huge need for this.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ As you are, so once was I.  As I am, so you will be. +
+                      Ancient Roman grave inscription +