Subject: bad url in docs

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 22:58:12 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/libpq-ssl.html
Description:

Version 10

33.18. SSL Support

The pointers off to hp.com seem to have gone away on or about 28Aug2018. 
They also fall under the heading of HP OpenVMS Systems Doc which may explain
why they've disappeared.

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 01:17:24 +0200

> They also fall under the heading of HP OpenVMS Systems Doc which may explain

This has already been fixed in git and will be in the next minor
releases.  Thanks.

-- 
Peter Eisentraut              http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Remote DBA, Training & Services

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2018 19:27:05 -0400

> This has already been fixed in git and will be in the next minor

If you're thinking of 6f1591955, you don't seem to have back-patched
that further than v11.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 08:55:32 +0200

> If you're thinking of 6f1591955, you don't seem to have back-patched

I have now backpatched this back to 9.3.