Subject: typo in information_schema.sgml

From: Shigeru HANADA <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 19:52:47 +0900

I noticed a typo in the description of the column domains.collation_name.

> Name of the collation of the column, null if default ...

This view contains domain entries, so "Name of the collation of the
domain" would be correct.

-- 
Shigeru HANADA
diff --git a/doc/src/sgml/information_schema.sgml b/doc/src/sgml/information_schema.sgml
index df806a3..ddbc56c 100644
--- a/doc/src/sgml/information_schema.sgml
+++ b/doc/src/sgml/information_schema.sgml
@@ -2167,7 +2167,7 @@
       <entry><literal>collation_name</literal></entry>
       <entry><type>sql_identifier</type></entry>
       <entry>
-       Name of the collation of the column, null if default or the
+       Name of the collation of the domain, null if default or the
        data type of the domain is not collatable
       </entry>
      </row>

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2012 23:38:22 -0400

> domain" would be correct.

Committed, thanks!

			regards, tom lane