Subject: PostgreSQL on Windows?

From: "Freddy Villalba Arias" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:39:49 +0200

Hello everybody,

Is there already a Windows version of the DBMS?

From what I've read about so far, what most people seem to be doing is
"Cygwin". That kind of tells me that there isn't yet one... however,
some postings mentioned that there would be a Windows v7.4, others that
a v7.5...

So, what's the actual situation?

Thanks,

Freddy.

---

From: Marcos Truchado <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:25:40 +0200

Freddy Villalba Arias wrote:

> some postings mentioned that there would be a Windows v7.4, others 
> that a v7.5...
>
>  
>
Postgresql for windows via cygwin and cvs only, as far as I know