Subject: Adding a ref file

From: Simon Riggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:25:20 +0100

I'm trying to add a new ref/.sgml file, but I can't see which file needs
to change to allow that to be fully referenced.

Is this because of an error in my .sgml file, or am I missing something
else? AFAICS the Makefile should pick up all .sgml files, but it seems
not to be doing that.

Hit me with your cluesticks, please.

-- 
  Simon Riggs
  2ndQuadrant  http://www.2ndQuadrant.com

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 13:26:52 -0400

> to change to allow that to be fully referenced.

Example:

$ grep psqlRef *sgml ref/*sgml 
reference.sgml:   &psqlRef;
ref/allfiles.sgml:<!entity psqlRef            system "psql-ref.sgml">
$ 

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Simon Riggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 18:51:33 +0100

> ref/allfiles.sgml:<!entity psqlRef            system "psql-ref.sgml">

Ah! I had allfiles.sgml but not reference.sgml. Working now, thanks.