Subject: Include favicon in the html docs

From: Clodoaldo Neto <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 12:10:46 +0000

I like to have the all the docs as pinned tabs in Firefox. When a doc html
does not have an icon it is not possible to distinguish it from the others.
So I add this <link> tag to the <head> tag in postgresql html pages:

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="favicon.ico" />

The icon is the one from the site and is included in the same directory.

Would it be possible to include it in the next release to make it
convenient to have the docs in a Firefox pinned tab?

Regards, Clodoaldo

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Jan 2014 14:46:18 -0500

On 12/20/13, 7:10 AM, Clodoaldo Neto wrote:
> I like to have the all the docs as pinned tabs in Firefox. When a doc
> html does not have an icon it is not possible to distinguish it from the
> others. So I add this <link> tag to the <head> tag in postgresql html pages:
> 

Can't you use the documentation on the web site if you want that?

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs