Subject: 36.1 Overview of Trigger Behavior

From: Dmitry Igrishin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 12:51:17 +0300

Subparagraph 8:
I suggest to replace
"BEFORE row-level triggers to execute"
with
"row-level BEFORE triggers to execute"
for consistency.

Subparagraph 14:
While WHEN can be used with INSERT too, I suggest to replace
"However, in an AFTER trigger, the WHEN condition is
evaluated just after the row update occurs, and it determines
whether an event is queued to fire the trigger at the end of
statement."
with
"However, in an AFTER trigger, the WHEN condition is
evaluated just after the row inserted or updated, and it determines
whether an event is queued to fire the trigger at the end of
statement."

-- 
// Dmitry.

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:07:29 -0400

> "row-level BEFORE triggers to execute"

Fixed that one.  Wasn't so sure about the one below.

-- 
Peter Eisentraut              http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Remote DBA, Training & Services

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs