Subject: 36.2 Visibility of Data Changes

From: Dmitry Igrishin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 13:18:22 +0300

Subparagraph 1:
I suggest to replace
"Statement-level triggers follow simple visibility rules: none of the
changes made by a statement are visible to statement-level
triggers that are invoked before the statement, whereas all
modifications are visible to statement-level AFTER triggers."
with
"Statement-level triggers follow simple visibility rules: none of the
changes made by a statement are visible to statement-level
BEFORE triggers, whereas all modifications are visible to
statement-level AFTER triggers."

-- 
// Dmitry.

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:22:37 -0400

> statement-level AFTER triggers."

done

-- 
Peter Eisentraut              http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Remote DBA, Training & Services

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs