Subject: tcp_keepalives_count and tcp_keepalives_interval

From: Marko Tiikkaja <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 12:03:13 +0100

Hi,

In 
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/runtime-config-connection.html 
the descriptions for $SUBJECT seem quite sub-par.  I misunderstood what 
tcp_keepalives_interval does, and I had no idea how tcp_keepalives_count 
works without the use of a search engine.  Can we make these match the 
better descriptions in 
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/libpq-connect.html?

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:02:13 -0500

> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/libpq-connect.html?

No objection at this level of detail --- do you want to propose a
concrete patch?

			regards, tom lane