Subject: Constraints documentation page is truncated.

From: John Schulz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:41:37 -0500

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/interactive/ddl-constraints.html

Cuts off in the middle of a table definition; footer navigation is 
missing, etc.

Other versions of this document are also truncated, but in different 
places; the static and interactive versions of both the 7.3 and 7.4 
releases.

Don't know how pervasive this is... maybe moving the documentation 
didn't go quite so smoothly...?

--
John Schulz ([email-masked])
"Laugh, it's funny: England had Monty Python, America has the USPTO."
- Quirk, Slashdot user

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 18:46:53 -0400

> Cuts off in the middle of a table definition; footer navigation is 

Looks okay from here ...

			regards, tom lane