Subject: A simple question

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2018 12:09:53 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/sql-keywords-appendix.html
Description:

Hello, my client has a plethora of reserved words in their PostgreSQL
database using Greenplum.  They don't wish to use the " " to allow for them
to remain....my question is, do you have a parameter I can set to bypass
PostgreSQL from flagging the reserved word all together?

Thank you so very much.

Xavier 
[email-masked]

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 14:03:09 +0100

> On 01 Feb 2018, at 13:09, PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

If your question concerns Greenplum and not PostgreSQL, the gpdb mailing lists
are probably a better fit:

	https://greenplum.org/mailing-lists/

cheers ./daniel