Subject: FAQ future

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 00:32:20 -0400 (EDT)

Now that the main FAQ is on the wiki, what are we doing with the FAQ in
CVS?  Remove it?  What about the language-speicific ones?

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

---

From: Euler Taveira de Oliveira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 02:04:37 -0300

> CVS?  Remove it?  What about the language-speicific ones?
+1. IIRC, Alvaro asked the authors to move it to wiki; and, some of them [1] 
are already there. Let's give some more time (8.4RC1?) before removing them 
from CVS.

[1] http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/FAQ/pt

-- 
   Euler Taveira de Oliveira
   http://www.timbira.com/

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:59:13 +0200

On 7 apr 2009, at 07.04, Euler Taveira de Oliveira <[email-masked]>  
wrote:

> +1. IIRC, Alvaro asked the authors to move it to wiki; and, some of  
> them [1] are already there. Let's give some more time (8.4RC1?)  
> before removing them from CVS.
>

Yes, let's remove them.

Let's remove the main one now, ao there is just one source.

I'd like to see the others moved before beta, but we can't really  
remove them until they are up on the wiki ;)

/Magnus

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 17:21:05 -0400 (EDT)

> Let's remove the main one now, ao there is just one source.

Done.