Subject: ODBC - Posgresql user guide doc

From: Ravi Katkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 16:02:28 +0530

Hi list,

Do any one has odbc - postgresql user guide or api sort of document,
Please post or forward or share the link.

Thanks in advance ..

Regards,
Ravi Katkar

---

From: Robert Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:00:20 -0400

On Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 6:32 AM, Ravi Katkar <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Do any one has odbc – postgresql user guide or api sort of document,
>

There are some FAQs and Howtos listed off their home page... not sure
if that's exactly what you're looking for, though.

http://psqlodbc.projects.postgresql.org/

-- 
Robert Haas
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise Postgres Company