Subject: Document WaitForBackgroundWorkerShutdown and fix bgworker typo

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 23:43:26 +0100

WaitForBackgroundWorkerShutdown() was added in 924bcf4f16d, but never
documented which seems like an oversight for such a useful function.  The
attached patch adds this to bgworker.sgml, and also fixes what I believe are
typos in the WaitForBackgroundWorkerStartup paragraph.

cheers ./daniel

---

From: Andres Freund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 01:46:38 -0800

> typos in the WaitForBackgroundWorkerStartup paragraph.

Pushed, after s/pass/passing/.

Thanks,

- Andres

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2018 17:50:31 +0800

> On 01 Mar 2018, at 17:46, Andres Freund <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Right, that reads a lot better, thanks!

cheers ./daniel