Subject: tablespace option

From: Fujii Masao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 08:45:06 +0900

Hi,

In alter_tablespace.sgml, tablespace option is called in two ways,
tablespace_option
and tablespace_parameter. We should unify them. The attached patch replaces
tablespace_parameter with tablespace_option. I prefered
tablespace_option because
it's used also in psql's SQL help.

Regards,

-- 
Fujii Masao

---

From: Simon Riggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 08:31:03 +0100

Committed

On 9 October 2012 00:45, Fujii Masao <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
> To make changes to your subscription:
> http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs
>

-- 
 Simon Riggs                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
 PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services