Subject: getRefCursor() is deprecated

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 09:26:03 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/jdbc-callproc.html
Description:

https://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/publicapi/org/postgresql/PGRefCursorResultSet.html

java.lang.String getRefCursor()

Deprecated. As of 8.0, replaced with calling getString() on the ResultSet
that this ResultSet was obtained from.

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

---

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 18:06:14 +0900

> that this ResultSet was obtained from.

Thanks. This is JDBC related, so I am redirecting it to pgsql-jdbc.
-- 
Michael

-- 
Sent via pgsql-jdbc mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-jdbc

---

From: Dave Cramer <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 07:42:04 -0400

> Thanks. This is JDBC related, so I am redirecting it to pgsql-jdbc.

Not exactly sure what one would do about this. For 7.4 and 7.4 drivers the
docs are correct.

Dave Cramer

[email-masked]
www.postgresintl.com

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 19:07:10 -0400

> that this ResultSet was obtained from.

You need to contact the JDBC maintainers about this.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ As you are, so once was I. As I am, so you will be. +
+                     Ancient Roman grave inscription +