Subject: Trailing semicolons on partitioning example commands

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 15:27:02 +0100

Is there a reason for not ending all partitioning commands with semicolons in
the declarative partitioning example?

	https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/ddl-partitioning.html

The two last commands with TABLESPACE clauses are ended with semicolons, the
first three arent.  Attached patch adds semicolons such that all are properly
ended.

cheers ./daniel

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2018 13:15:20 +0100

> first three arent.  Attached patch adds semicolons such that all are

I cant see one, since all the other examples do.

Thus, pushed. Thanks!

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/ <http://www.hagander.net/>
 Work: https://www.redpill-linpro.com/ <http://www.redpill-linpro.com/>