Subject: rolbypassrls field missing from pg_roles documentation

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 00:46:32 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/view-pg-roles.html
Description:

Hi all,

It seems that the &quot;rolbypassrls&quot; field is not listed on the page for the
pg_roles view, even though its included there since 9.5.

Compare https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/view-pg-roles.html with
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/catalog-pg-authid.html

The field is however correctly included in the view, so its just the docs
that are wrong.

Happy to send in a patch if that helps.

Best,
Lukas

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 10:32:01 +0200

> Happy to send in a patch if that helps.

Trivial enough to copy/paste fix, so I've done that and pushed to master
and 9.5. Thakns for the report!

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/