Subject: Odd markup in SSL mode table

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 14:58:54 +0100

In the SSL mode table (33.1), one of the "MITM Protection" values is set using
<literal> while seemingly being normal text.  It has been like this since added
in af2cf3be03f284aa12a07bce2b95d4a2768b290f, but I can't figure out why, and it
makes it look odd IMO.

Any reason not to apply the attached and remote the <literal> tags to make the
row in question formatted like the other rows in the table?

cheers ./daniel

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 17:02:16 +0100

> row in question formatted like the other rows in the table?

No, that looks like a copy/paste error that has survived for 10 years.
Will apply.

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/ <http://www.hagander.net/>
 Work: https://www.redpill-linpro.com/ <http://www.redpill-linpro.com/>