Subject: RE: Proposed HTML Documentation Styles

From: Alexander Romanenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 14:44:46 -0400

I am having problem with distinguishing tables from the description body
without shadows. Without a shadow, stronger border and headings,  like in
old version, tables likes function parameter lists blends in with
description paragraphs.

---

From: "Jonathan S. Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 20:23:31 -0400

Hi Alexander,

On 10/16/18 2:44 PM, Alexander Romanenko wrote:
> without shadows. Without a shadow, stronger border and headings,  like
> in old version, tables likes function parameter lists blends in with
> description paragraphs.

I went ahead and made a change to make the table section headers to
stand out more in the documentation and verified on the documentation
for all supported versions.

Thanks,

Jonathan

---

From: Alexander Romanenko <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 21:20:57 -0400

Thanks for the response! The change did help a bit.
I guess no hope to make shadows come back? If not, I think I can find some
browser extension that modifies <table> tag CSS for the docs domain to
include it locally.