Subject: Pltcl install

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 13:32:38 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/pltcl-overview.html
Description:

Good morning,
I already installed postgreSQL v:9.5 on my PC and I want to install pltcl
language to write external procedure that are used to copy file from path to
another.
How can I install pltcl?
Is possible to copy a file from tcl procedure and can this be called from
not SU user?

Thanks,
Thomas

---

From: "David G. Johnston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 07:22:46 -0700

> Is possible to copy a file from tcl procedure and can this be called from
Your first question is answered on the page you commented on.  I'm not sure
what you mean about the second but pltcl functions execute as the Postgres
(or rather o/s database process) user.

That said, this really isn't intended to be a general help forum.  That is
what our -general mailing list is for.

David J.