Subject: mistake. "whereas cidr does not."

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 16:23:46 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/datatype-net-types.html
Description:

FROM
8.9.3. inet vs. cidr

The essential difference between inet and cidr data types is that inet
accepts values with nonzero bits to the right of the netmask, whereas cidr
does not.

TO

8.9.3. inet vs. cidr

The essential difference between inet and cidr data types is that inet
accepts values with nonzero bits to the right of the netmask, whereas inet
does not.

---

From: "David G. Johnston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 09:28:10 -0700

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/datatype-net-types.html
​
​9.1 is no longer supported and the indicated error has already been fixed
in all supported branches.

David J.​

​