Subject: not clear what it means

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 11:10:25 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/performance-tips.html
Description:

Hi, here:
https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/6-postgresql-extensions/
In section about: pg_track_settings
look for: that me must called
I'm not one native speaker thus I'm sorry if I took your attention for
nothing, but is this really a phrase? 
Thanks

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 20:21:01 -0500

> nothing, but is this really a phrase? 

This requires a change to our website, so I am sending it to the www
email list.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

+ As you are, so once was I.  As I am, so you will be. +
+                      Ancient Roman grave inscription +

---

From: Julien Rouhaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 09:28:31 +0100

> This requires a change to our website, so I am sending it to the www

That's actually user-provided content, and I'm the one to blame for
this one.  What was supposed to be written is "that must be called
regularly", I'm not sure how I ended up writing that.  I fixed the
content but it's now waiting for some moderation to be published.
Thanks for reporting it!

---

From: Vladimir Svedov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:09:20 +0200

Sorry guys for using wrong mailing list.
And Julien if that page was last modified by you please have also a look at
the https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/6-postgresql-extensions/
the TimeTravel <http://www.databtech.com/go/timetravel> link is broken. And
Im sure many people will wonder feature like Oracle FlashBack

---

From: Julien Rouhaud <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 12:02:22 +0100

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:09 AM Vladimir Svedov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> And Julien if that page was last modified by you please have also a look at the https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/6-postgresql-extensions/
> the TimeTravel link is broken. And Im sure many people will wonder feature like Oracle FlashBack

I can only update information for tools I registered.  The TimeTravel
has been provided by "D&T", so only them can change it.

---

From: Vladimir Svedov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 13:08:02 +0200

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 11:09 AM Vladimir Svedov <[email-masked]> wrote:
> And Julien if that page was last modified by you please have also a look
at the https://www.postgresql.org/download/products/6-postgresql-extensions/

> has been provided by "D&T", so only them can change it.

Sorry for confusion.
Tried to send to pgsql-www instead