Subject: contrib/intarray programlisting refers to pre-extension file

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 11:01:47 +0200

The programlisting for invoking the bench.pl script in contrib/intarray is
referring to the pre-extension file _int.sql which was removed in 9.1 (commit
629b3af) in favor of intarray—x.y.sql.  Attached patch use “psql -c” to create
the extension instead of piping in the now removed file.

cheers ./daniel

-- 
Sent via pgsql-docs mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-docs

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 15:47:15 -0400

> the extension instead of piping in the now removed file.

Pushed, thanks.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 22:35:15 +0200

> On 21 May 2016, at 21:47, Tom Lane <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Good idea to document the dependency on DBD::Pg, thanks!

cheers ./daniel