Subject: bios page

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 23:31:11 -0500 (EST)

Vince, I am working on a diff for bios.php to update the developer
biographies.  I know you don't like diffs, so you can take my diff and
apply it by hand.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

---

From: Vince Vielhaber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 04:02:06 -0500 (EST)

> biographies.  I know you don't like diffs, so you can take my diff and

No, just send me the new text.

Vince.
-- 
   http://www.meanstreamradio.com       http://www.unknown-artists.com
         Internet radio: It's not file sharing, it's just radio.

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:56:32 -0500 (EST)

> No, just send me the new text.

I can send you a new PHP file.  Is that what you want?

---

From: Vince Vielhaber <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:12:03 -0500 (EST)

> I can send you a new PHP file.  Is that what you want?

Why, did you change the php?  I thought you said you changed the bios?
Send me the TEXT of the changed BIO.  Note: the letters php don't appear
in that sentence.

Vince.

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 13:14:03 -0500 (EST)

> Send me the TEXT of the changed BIO.  Note: the letters php don't appear

I am modifying bios.php.  I am adding links and stuff, too complex for
simple text changes.  If you can't handle it, give me access to the file
and I will do it myself.