Subject: PostgreSQL 7.4 Documentation - create_sequence.sgml

From: Halley Pacheco de Oliveira<[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 07:56:23 -0300 (ART)

In the create_sequence.sgml is written:

The optional clause <literal>INCREMENT BY <replaceable
class="parameter">increment</replaceable></literal>
specified, which value is added to the current
sequence value to create a new value.

I think it is wrong and could be:

The optional clause <literal>INCREMENT BY <replaceable
class="parameter">increment</replaceable></literal>
specifies the value to be added to the current
sequence value to create a new value.

Regards,
Halley

______________________________________________________________________

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB, anti-spam e antivírus gratuito! Crie sua conta agora:
http://mail.yahoo.com.br

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 20:28:21 +0100 (CET)

> sequence value to create a new value.

Fixed, thanks.

-- 
Peter Eisentraut   [email-masked]