Subject: Put cluster in the hierarchy in 22.1

From: PG Doc comments form <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 03:35:37 +0000

The following documentation comment has been logged on the website:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/manage-ag-overview.html
Description:

22.1 says "So the full hierarchy is: server, database, schema, table (or
some other kind of object, such as a function)." Could "cluster" be added in
there for completeness sake?  "So the full hierarchy is: server, cluster,
database, schema, table (or some other kind of object, such as a function)."
It might be nice to have a graphic showing the relationships, adding other
things as well: columns, constraints, triggers, etc.

---

From: Laurenz Albe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2020 11:27:29 +0100

> things as well: columns, constraints, triggers, etc.

"Server" and "cluster" are synonymous here.
Perhaps we should include "cluster" in parentheses behind "server".

Yours,
Laurenz Albe
-- 
Cybertec | https://www.cybertec-postgresql.com