Subject: typo in config.sgml

From: Fujii Masao <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:31:43 +0900

Hi,

I found the typo in config.sgml.

diff --git a/doc/src/sgml/config.sgml b/doc/src/sgml/config.sgml
index 33d4e37..8d3c86b 100644
--- a/doc/src/sgml/config.sgml
+++ b/doc/src/sgml/config.sgml
@@ -1733,7 +1733,7 @@ SET ENABLE_SEQSCAN TO OFF;
         <varname>archive_mode</> is enabled, WAL archiving is temporarily
         disabled, but the server continues to accumulate WAL segment files in
         the expectation that a command will soon be provided.  Setting
-        <varname>archive_mode</> to a command that does nothing but
+        <varname>archive_command</> to a command that does nothing but
         return true, e.g. <literal>/bin/true</>, effectively disables
         archiving, but also breaks the chain of WAL files needed for
         archive recovery, so it should only be used in unusual circumstances.

Regards,

-- 
Fujii Masao
NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
NTT Open Source Software Center

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:19:23 +0200

> I found the typo in config.sgml.

Applied, thanks.

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/