Subject: pgbench.sgml - typo

From: "Erik Rijkers" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 23:54:52 +0200

s/the the/the/g; # 2 x

--- doc/src/sgml/pgbench.sgml.orig      2010-04-23 23:50:04.000000000 +0200
+++ doc/src/sgml/pgbench.sgml   2010-04-23 23:50:32.000000000 +0200
@@ -553,7 +553,7 @@
    <replaceable>nnn</> is the PID of the pgbench process.
    If the <literal>-j</> option is 2 or higher, creating multiple worker
    threads, each will have its own log file. The first worker will use the
-   the same name for its log file as in the standard single worker case.
+   same name for its log file as in the standard single worker case.
    The additional log files for the other workers will be named
    <filename>pgbench_log.<replaceable>nnn</>.<replaceable>mmm</></filename>,
    where <replaceable>mmm</> is a sequential number for each worker starting

--- doc/src/sgml/pgfreespacemap.sgml.orig       2010-04-23 23:53:36.000000000 +0200
+++ doc/src/sgml/pgfreespacemap.sgml    2010-04-23 23:53:54.000000000 +0200
@@ -46,7 +46,7 @@

     <listitem>
      <para>
-      Displays the the amount of free space on each page of the relation,
+      Displays the amount of free space on each page of the relation,
       according to the FSM. A set of <literal>(blkno bigint, avail int2)</>
       tuples is returned, one tuple for each page in the relation.
      </para>

---

From: Robert Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:21:55 -0400

> s/the the/the/g; # 2 x

Fixed along with a bunch of others I found.

Thanks,

...Robert