Subject: Need help in logical replication

From: Divyansh Gupta JNsThMAudy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2025 17:59:52 +0530

Hii PostgreSQL Community,

I am setting up logical replication between two clusters in the same subnet
group. I’ve created a publication on the primary and a subscription on the
secondary, and the replication slot has been created. However, the slot
remains inactive, and changes aren’t being applied on the subscriber.

I am using AWS RDS for that

Could you please help me identify the possible cause and resolution for
this issue?

Thank you in advance!

CREATE PUBLICATION logical_replication_test

FOR TABLE dbo.logical_rep_test;

CREATE SUBSCRIPTION logical_replication_test_su

CONNECTION 'conn_strig'

PUBLICATION logical_replication_test;

---

From: Rob Sargent <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2025 08:38:17 -0700

> On Jan 13, 2025, at 5:30 AM, Divyansh Gupta JNsThMAudy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> 
> I am setting up logical replication between two clusters in the same subnet group. I’ve created a publication on the primary and a subscription on the secondary, and the replication slot has been created. However, the slot remains inactive, and changes aren’t being applied on the subscriber.
> 
> Could you please help me identify the possible cause and resolution for this issue?
> 
> Thank you in advance!
> 
> 

Maybe you could send your ddl in plain text?