Subject: Issue Launching PostgreSQL on MacBook M4 – Error -10669‏

From: איתי זרחוביץ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 15:17:32 +0300

,Hello
I have a MacBook with an M4 chip. I tried installing PostgreSQL version
17.5, but after the
installation, I received the following error
_LSOpenURLsWithCompletionHandler() failed with error -10669 (1)
.and the application fails to launch

A screenshot of the error is attached for reference

.I also tried installing older versions, but encountered the same error
I contacted Apple Support, and they confirmed that my device is working
properly

Your software is very important for my studies, and I would greatly
appreciate your help in resolving this issue

Thanks,

Etay

---

From: Adrian Klaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2025 11:50:21 -0700

On 5/8/25 05:17, איתי זרחוביץ wrote:
> |

Per the comment on your SO question pertaining to this, you need to 
provide more details:

1) Where did you get the package you are installing?

2) What was the command you used to do the install?

> |

-- 
Adrian Klaver
[email-masked]