Subject: Cannot pg_dump_all anymore...

From: E-BLOKOS <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2025 13:52:34 -0700

I got this error:

pg_dump: error: query returned 0 rows instead of one: EXECUTE 
dumpBaseType('794978')

any clue to solve it?

thanks

David

---

From: Greg Sabino Mullane <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2025 08:49:22 -0400

First figure out which database is having that issue, by using pg_dump
--schema-only on each database in turn. Then run this SQL on the database
giving the error to see if the type exists, or what is nearby:

select oid, typname, typtype, typnamespace::regnamespace from pg_type where
oid <= 794978 order by 1 desc limit 3;

Also let us know the version of pg_dump and the version of Postgres being
dumped.

Cheers,
Greg

--
Crunchy Data - https://www.crunchydata.com
Enterprise Postgres Software Products & Tech Support