Subject: Re: Documentation weirdness

From: "David G. Johnston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2026 16:32:44 -0700

On Mon, Mar 2, 2026 at 4:27 PM David G. Johnston <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> (and this probably the only instance of this "problem" in the docs)
>

Wrote that too quickly...the REFERENCES/FOREIGN KEY description entry on
the same page needs the same label wording changes.  The markup for that is
correct.

Those exact labels do not appear elsewhere in the repo, which seems
reasonable.

David J.

---

From: "David G. Johnston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2026 10:26:19 -0700

On Mon, Mar 2, 2026 at 3:32 PM David G. Johnston <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 2, 2026 at 4:27 PM David G. Johnston <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
I've moved this over to -hackers.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/[email-masked]

David J.