Subject: Re: Impact from removal of pgadmin4

From: Ron Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 08:52:46 -0400

On Fri, Aug 2, 2024 at 3:57 AM Vince McMahon <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> In windows, when the pgadmin4 is removed, will it remove the libraries
> from that windows?
>
> Basically, I have other database applications installed to get and to set
> data into postgres db.  Will removing of pgadmin4 remove the odbc, jdbc
> drivers these application use?
>

JDBC is a separately-installed  package (which makes me think that you're
running a very old version of the JDBC driver), and I'm betting that the
ODBC driver is also separately-installed.

---

From: Vince McMahon <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 11:53:35 -0400

Thanks for the deep insight.  You are better than OpenChat gpt 4.

Happy Friday.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2024, 8:53 AM Ron Johnson <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 2, 2024 at 3:57 AM Vince McMahon <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>