Subject: Code of Conduct Committee Volunteer Drive

From: Chris Travers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 05:09:30 +0700

This message is being sent from the Community Code of Conduct Committee,
with the approval of the Core Team.

As part of the Community CoC policy, the Committee membership is to be
refreshed on an annual basis. We are seeking up to 3 volunteers to serve on
the Committee for the coming year, October 1, 2024 - September 30, 2024.

We are seeking people who reflect the diversity of the PostgreSQL
community, with the goal to have members from multiple countries and varied
demographics.

The time commitment for Committee involvement varies, based on internal
administrative work and the number of active investigations. We estimate an
average of 5 to 10 hours per month, but that could increase if there is an
increase in the number of incident reports.

If you are interested, please complete the questionnaire below, and email
your responses to the Committee at [email-masked] no later than
September 15, 2024 at 05:00 PM UTC.

The Questionnaire

Your name:

Current employer:

Current country of residence:

(We ask for employer and residence because one of the goals of the
Committee is to have representation from a variety of geographical areas.
We also want to avoid a concentration of members from one company.)

1. What interests you about being on the CoC Committee?

2. Have you been on another CoC Committee, or had a similar role at another
organization? (Prior experience is not required, it's just helpful to know
everyone's background.)

3. What else do you want to tell us about yourself that is helpful for us
to know about your potential involvement with the CoC Committee?

Please be sure to send your reply to the CoC email listed above. Thank you!

Regards,

Chris Travers

Acting Chair

PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee

---

From: Chris Travers <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2024 07:23:39 +0700

> the Committee for the coming year, October 1, 2024 - September 30, 2024.
Correction.  The term ends on 30 September 2025.

> 2. Have you been on another CoC Committee, or had a similar role at
> another organization? (Prior experience is not required, it's just helpful
> to know everyone's background.)
>