Subject: FYI, 19beta1 server working fine for us

From: Dominique Devienne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2026 15:44:55 +0200

Hi. We've been bitten in the past, so we're trying to be proactive
testing the betas to surface issues early. We've setup a 19beta1
cluster on Linux, and we've been able to run all our unit tests
against it (which are a mix of low-level true unit-tests, and very
high-level integration tests, FWIW), using our current 18.3 libpq
client, from both Windows and Linux clients. Just an FYI. Thanks for
the good work. --DD

---

From: Michael Paquier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2026 12:17:29 +0900

> client, from both Windows and Linux clients. Just an FYI. Thanks for

Merci pour le retour!
--
Michael

---

From: Daniel Gustafsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2026 13:44:33 +0200

> On 25 Jun 2026, at 15:44, Dominique Devienne <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Thank you so much for testing and reporting!

--
Daniel Gustafsson