Subject: Re : Credcheck extension

From: 張宸瑋 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2024 17:03:28 +0800

Hello!
  I would like to inquire about the installation of the credcheck
third-party package to support password complexity and expiration date,
etc., when setting up open-source PostgreSQL. I am using the
credcheck--2.8.0.sql version from GitHub. After completing the setup, I
encountered the following issue: when an account exceeds the configured
number of incorrect login attempts, it gets locked. The command SELECT *
FROM pg_banned_role; should display the columns roleid, failure_count, and
banned_date, and the view is working properly and shows the information.
However, according to the example, the roleid does not correctly display
the corresponding oid for the account with failed login attempts. I would
like to ask if there is a solution for this issue. Thank you!

---

From: Adrian Klaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2024 07:15:30 -0800

On 11/18/24 01:03, 張宸瑋 wrote:
> FROM pg_banned_role; should display the columns roleid, failure_count, 
> and banned_date, and the view is working properly and shows the 
> information. However, according to the example, the roleid does not 
> correctly display the corresponding oid for the account with failed 
> login attempts. I would like to ask if there is a solution for this 
> issue. Thank you!

Have you looked a?:

https://github.com/HexaCluster/credcheck/issues/39

-- 
Adrian Klaver
[email-masked]