Subject: Execute permission to function

From: arun chirappurath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 15:59:01 +0530

Hi all

I am using rds postgres 14. I have created few users and added them to
pg_readall_data and pg_write_alldata groups

They are able to read all data and do update in tables

However they can't execute functions and not able to script out objects
from pg_admin

Any other role to be added?

Thanks,
Arun

---

From: Adrian Klaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 07:44:36 -0700

> However they can't execute functions and not able to script out objects 

The above are two separate issues. Provide examples of what you are 
doing and the errors you get when you do them.

> Any other role to be added?

You probably should take a look at:

https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/Appendix.PostgreSQL.CommonDBATasks.Roles.html#Appendix.PostgreSQL.CommonDBATasks.Access

-- 
Adrian Klaver
[email-masked]