Subject: atom-psql

From: Kostas Maistrelis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 16:11:37 +0000 (UTC)

I am the developer of the atom-psql

https://atom.io/packages/atom-psqlhttps://github.com/maisk/atom-psql
it is a front end for the psql. Lives inside atom editor https://atom.io/if you want to try it install first atom.
i want to ask an question also.i want to have better integration with psql for this i need some changes to psql in order to better communication with front ends.
is this mailing list the right place for discusion with psql developers?
thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ o  \o/ _ o       __|     \ /    |__       o _ \o/  o  Kostas/|\  |   /\  __\o   \o     |   o/    o/__  /\   |  /|\ Maistrelis/ \ / \ | \ /)  |    ( \  /o\  / )    | (\ / | / \ / \ [email-masked]------------

---

From: Stephen Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 11:14:09 -0500

Greetings,

> is this mailing list the right place for discusion with psql developers?

This mailing list is for discussion about the development of graphical
tools to access PG.  As psql is a command-line tool, and part of core
PostgreSQL, discussion about it is on the 'pgsql-hackers' mailing list.

So, no, this isn't the right place, please post your questions and
thoughts about changes you'd like to see in psql to the pgsql-hackers
list.

Thanks!

Stephen

---

From: Kostas Maistrelis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 17:22:40 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the reply. I will ask about psql at hackers.

For the atom-psql part (that i think is a graphical tool)I would appreciate a response about the atom-psql.

Thanks.

      From: Stephen Frost <[email-masked]>
 To: Kostas Maistrelis <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
 Sent: Thursday, 14 December 2017, 18:14
 Subject: Re: atom-psql
   
Greetings,

Thanks!

Stephen

---

From: Stephen Frost <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 12:24:26 -0500

Greetings,

> For the atom-psql part (that i think is a graphical tool)I would appreciate a response about the atom-psql.

Sorry, I don't know anything about atom-psql.

Thanks!

Stephen