Subject: Re: pg_stat_statements and "IN" conditions

From: Peter Smith <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:33:26 +1100

2024-01 Commitfest.

Hi, This patch has a CF status of "Needs Review" [1], but it seems
there was a CFbot test failure last time it was run [2]. Please have a
look and post an updated version if necessary.

======
[1] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/46/2837/
[2] https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6688578378399744

Kind Regards,
Peter Smith.

---

From: Dmitry Dolgov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 17:11:23 +0100

> On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 05:33:26PM +1100, Peter Smith wrote:
> 2024-01 Commitfest.
>

It's the same failing pipeline Vignesh C was talking above. I've fixed
the issue in the latest patch version, but looks like it wasn't picked
up yet (from what I understand, the latest build for this CF is 8 weeks
old).

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 11:35:22 -0500

> up yet (from what I understand, the latest build for this CF is 8 weeks

Please notice that at the moment, it's not being tested at all because
of a patch-apply failure -- that's what the little triangular symbol
means.  The rest of the display concerns the test results from the
last successfully-applied patch version.  (Perhaps that isn't a
particularly great UI design.)

If you click on the triangle you find out

== Applying patches on top of PostgreSQL commit ID b0f0a9432d0b6f53634a96715f2666f6d4ea25a1 ===
=== applying patch ./v17-0001-Prevent-jumbling-of-every-element-in-ArrayExpr.patch
patching file contrib/pg_stat_statements/Makefile
Hunk #1 FAILED at 19.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file contrib/pg_stat_statements/Makefile.rej
patching file contrib/pg_stat_statements/expected/merging.out
patching file contrib/pg_stat_statements/meson.build
...

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Dmitry Dolgov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 18:07:27 +0100

> On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 11:35:22AM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:

Oh, I see, thanks. Give me a moment, will fix this.

---

From: Dmitry Dolgov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 22:00:36 +0100

> On Mon, Jan 22, 2024 at 06:07:27PM +0100, Dmitry Dolgov wrote:

Here is it.