Subject: Re: automatically generating node support functions

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 17:45:55 +0200

On 19.04.22 13:40, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> I rebased this mostly out of curiousity.  I fixed some smallish
> conflicts and fixed a typedef problem new in JSON support; however, even
> with these fixes it doesn't compile, because JsonPathSpec uses a novel
> typedef pattern that apparently will need bespoke handling in the
> gen_nodes_support.pl script.  It seemed better to post this even without
> that, though.

I have committed your change to the JsonTableColumnType enum and the 
removal of JsonPathSpec.  Other than that and some whitespace changes, I 
didn't find anything in your 0002 patch that was different from my last 
submitted patch.  Did I miss anything?

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2022 18:03:07 +0200

On 2022-May-04, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> I have committed your change to the JsonTableColumnType enum and the removal
> of JsonPathSpec.

Thanks!

> Other than that and some whitespace changes, I didn't find anything in
> your 0002 patch that was different from my last submitted patch.  Did
> I miss anything?

No, I had just fixed one simple conflict IIRC, but I had made no other
changes.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera               48°01'N 7°57'E  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/
"Porque francamente, si para saber manejarse a uno mismo hubiera que
rendir examen... ¿Quién es el machito que tendría carnet?"  (Mafalda)