Subject: [PATCH 10/17] comment typo/consistency

From: Justin Pryzby <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 20:17:04 -0600

---
 src/backend/postmaster/bgworker.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/src/backend/postmaster/bgworker.c b/src/backend/postmaster/bgworker.c
index e441726c83e..30682b63b3f 100644
--- a/src/backend/postmaster/bgworker.c
+++ b/src/backend/postmaster/bgworker.c
@@ -531,7 +531,7 @@ BackgroundWorkerStopNotifications(pid_t pid)
  * This is called during a normal ("smart" or "fast") database shutdown.
  * After this point, no new background workers will be started, so anything
  * that might be waiting for them needs to be kicked off its wait.  We do
- * that by cancelling the bgworker registration entirely, which is perhaps
+ * that by canceling the bgworker registration entirely, which is perhaps
  * overkill, but since we're shutting down it does not matter whether the
  * registration record sticks around.
  *
-- 
2.17.1

--juZjCTNxrMaZdGZC
Content-Type: text/x-diff; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="0011-comment-typo-since-ff9f111bce24fd9bbca7a20315586de87.patch"