Subject: Re: resend from mailing list archive doesn't working

From: Justin Pryzby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023 23:24:27 -0600

On Thu, Jan 12, 2023 at 06:20:16AM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Hi
> 
> I need to resend
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALte62yFXQvRrA47unpedfcn%3DGoE_VyvxcKkqj2NUhenK__qgA%40mail.gmail.com
> 
> Unfortunately I didn't get any mail.

It looks like you're already on the "CC" list, and so gmail will
de-duplicate the mail, and you won't see the resent one.

I only know that because it was explained to me here:
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/[email-masked]

-- 
Justin

---

From: Pavel Stehule <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2023 06:26:32 +0100

> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/[email-masked]

It is true, I found this thread in an thrash

Thank you for info

Regards

Pavel