Subject: Re: CFbot failed on Windows platform

From: Tatsuo Ishii <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2024 18:34:33 +0900 (JST)

>> The differences are that the result has an extra space at the end of
>> line.  I am not familiar with Windows and has no idea why this could
>> happen (I haven't changed the patch set since May 24. The last
>> succeeded test was on July 9 14:58:44 (I am not sure about time zone).
>> Also I see exactly the same test failures in some other tests (for
>> example http://cfbot.cputube.org/highlights/all.html#4337)
>>
>> Any idea?
> 
> I think It is related to the '628c1d1f2c' commit. This commit changed
> the output of the regress test in Windows.

Yeah, it seems that explains. I see few buildfarm window animals
complain too.

Best reagards,
--
Tatsuo Ishii
SRA OSS LLC
English: http://www.sraoss.co.jp/index_en/
Japanese:http://www.sraoss.co.jp