Subject: [PATCH 08/33] version 14 since 06ba4a63b85e5aa47b325c3235c16c05a0b58b96

From: Justin Pryzby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2021 13:46:22 -0600

---
 doc/src/sgml/ref/pgbench.sgml | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/src/sgml/ref/pgbench.sgml b/doc/src/sgml/ref/pgbench.sgml
index c71dab644ca..be1896fa99d 100644
--- a/doc/src/sgml/ref/pgbench.sgml
+++ b/doc/src/sgml/ref/pgbench.sgml
@@ -220,8 +220,8 @@ pgbench <optional> <replaceable>options</replaceable> </optional> <replaceable>d
             data is generated in <command>pgbench</command> client and then
             sent to the server. This uses the client/server bandwidth
             extensively through a <command>COPY</command>.
-            <command>pgbench</command> uses the FREEZE option with 14 or later
-            versions of <productname>PostgreSQL</productname> to speed up
+            <command>pgbench</command> uses the FREEZE option with version 14 or later
+            of <productname>PostgreSQL</productname> to speed up
             subsequent <command>VACUUM</command>, unless partitions are enabled.
             Using <literal>g</literal> causes logging to print one message
             every 100,000 rows while generating data for the
-- 
2.17.1

--924gEkU1VlJlwnwX
Content-Type: text/x-diff; charset=us-ascii
Content-Disposition: attachment;
 filename="0009-typos-sysviews-since-adc8fc6167aa3f68b951ddd60ea32a6.patch"