Subject: PGConf.dev 2026 In-Person Commitfest ready for patch submissions

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2026 15:14:41 +0200

Hi all,

I'm organizing an "in-person commitfest" at the PGConf.dev 2026 conference.

See

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PGConf.dev_2026_In-Person_Commitfest

for more information.

This event is now ready for sign-up by patch authors who want to meet 
with an experienced PostgreSQL hacker at the conference and discuss 
their patch.

If you plan to attend the conference and want to participate in this, 
please read the linked-to information.  Patch authors can submit their 
patches now and should do so by 4 May to give reviewers enough time to 
prepare.

Thanks.

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2026 14:05:23 +0200

PGConf.dev attendees and patch authors: There is about a week left until 
the (soft) deadline to register patches for this.  Keep them coming!