Subject: Request to expedite cool-off period for new account

From: 반지현 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2026 14:54:39 +0900

Hi,

I recently created a PostgreSQL community account to participate in
code review. I submitted my first review to this list earlier today
(on patch #6680, about XLogInsertRecord() return value for
XLOG_SWITCH), but I am unable to register as a reviewer on CommitFest
due to the cool-off period:

The site you are trying to log in to (commitfest.postgresql.org)
requires a cool-off period between account creation and logging in.
You have not passed the cool off period yet.

Could an admin expedite the activation of my account?

Account email: [email-masked]
Community username: ichibahn

Thank you for your time.

Regards,
Jihyun Bahn

---

From: CharSyam <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2026 17:52:52 +0900

Hi, I am a newbie too.
In my case almost 1 week to pass the cool time.