Subject: pgsql: Don't leave behind files in src dir in 007_multixact_conversion.

From: Heikki Linnakangas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2026 09:52:49 +0000

Don't leave behind files in src dir in 007_multixact_conversion.pl

pg_upgrade test 007_multixact_conversion.pl was leaving files like
delete_old_cluster.sh in the source directory for VPATH and meson
builds. To fix, change the tmp_check directory before running the
test, like in the other pg_upgrade tests.

Author: Hayato Kuroda <[email-masked]>
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/[email-masked]

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/2c1a7d421f92c14c8fedbd77200607b3df554add

Modified Files
--------------
src/bin/pg_upgrade/t/007_multixact_conversion.pl | 5 +++++
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+)

---

From: Robert Haas <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2026 19:19:51 -0400

> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/[email-masked]

Thank you both! I am VERY happy that someone finally tracked this
down. This has been bugging me for a while, but I haven't had time to
figure out why it was happening.

-- 
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com