Subject: Query Regarding Blog Submission Approval on Planet PostgreSQL

From: Postgress Cybrosys <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2026 09:29:53 +0530

Hi PostgreSQL hackers,

I recently submitted a blog post to be featured on Planet PostgreSQL
approximately two days ago. However, I have not yet received any update
regarding its approval or rejection.

I noticed that some recently published posts were approved and appeared on
the platform within a short time frame, which made me wonder if there might
be any issue with my submission.

I would like to kindly ask:

   - Whether there is currently a delay in the review process, or
   - If there is any issue with my submission that requires correction from
   my side

Additionally, I want to clarify that I had previously sent an email to an
incorrect address by mistake. I sincerely hope that this has not affected
my current submission in any way.

If there is anything I need to modify or any guidelines I should follow
more carefully, I would be happy to do so.

Thank you for your time and for maintaining such a valuable resource for
the PostgreSQL community.

Looking forward to your response.
-- 

Thanks & Regards,

*Jhon k*

Postgres Specialist

Project & IT Department

Cybrosys Technologies

Mail

Mobile

WhatsApp

[email-masked]

+91 8606827707

+91 8606827707

---

From: "David G. Johnston" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2026 21:09:27 -0700

> more carefully, I would be happy to do so.

 https://planet.postgresql.org/

There is a contact section on the right side.  It says what email address
to contact.  This isn’t it.  There also seems to be quite a few self-manage
sections for potential and current publishers.

David J.

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2026 09:53:26 +0200

On Wed, 25 Mar 2026 at 18:31, Álvaro Herrera <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 2026-Mar-25, Postgress Cybrosys wrote:
>
> > Hi PostgreSQL hackers,
> >
> Please note that the blog needs to be approved only once, when the first
> post is to go in.  Once approved, any subsequent posts you make to your
> blog will be picked up automatically by the planet software.  This is
> why some other posts have been posted after yours.
>

Also note that deleting and resubmitting your blog 10+ times in a single
day  will only *delay* the process of approval, as nobody will be
interested in even looking at the submission.

//Magnus